Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Heloooo everyone!! I'm sorry I haven't blogged yet, computers have been hard to come by here, but I finally figured out how to do this on my iPod! I won't be able to show pictures until I get a computer, I'm trying! So far I have been to Fuji Q Highland ( it has two world record holding roller coasters, gone to a Shinto Shrine ( this was an amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone who comes to Japan!) and today I had my first day of school ( people seem perplexed by us canadians, when they meet us the all go KAWAIIIEEEEEEE!!! ( this means cute in Japanese, they use that word alot here!)after school my host sister Aki took me to do purikura ( it is like a photo booth where you decorate your pictures and it makes you eyes bigger and your skin paler, it makes me look very creepy, but it's still very fun!)

xox Claudia

2 comments:

  1. Now that you have been to school I'm looking forward to hearing about school lunches. Lots of kawaiee choices?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia

    You sound like you are having a great experience there!!! I'm glad you love your lunches so much. Do they come in those cute bento boxes? I've been dying to hear about the toilets and the bath/shower situation (just wondered if it is as complicated as we all hear about). Do you get to go to the Crepe shop often.? Do they use Maple Syrup on the crepes at all?
    Can hardly wait for your next entry.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete